since the end of the last year, we became quite inactive due to a lot of work.
In the future, we’re trying to create more posts for several topics. I hope you guys still enjoy our posts and keep coming back. 🙂
You are able to subscribe Keyboardinterrupt.org through our RSS Feed.
Here we go with our prepared facts. Note: all facts are summarized since 24.07.2018.
- We had 24.813 (~1025%) unique visits
- Unique Users
- ~60 (~900%) unique users each day
- ~425 (~733%) unique users each week
- ~1.845 (~808%) unique users each month
- 22.150 unique users in total (according to Google Analytics)
- The average user stays about ~28 (~6%) seconds each session
- The most used device while reading our blog is a desktop device with about 94,5%
- We published 7 posts (~36%) with ~37 (~15%) minutes reading time in total
- The longest post is iPXE Boot With Shoelaces with 8 Minutes reading time
- Our most-clicked post (released within the last year) is Multiprocessing using Python 3.7 with 3.630 visits
- The highest concurrent users peak was 108 at 22.09.2018. On this day we released the post Multiprocessing using Python 3.7.
- We received six comments in total. Two of them are replies from Leroy and me.
In conclusion, I would say the year has been very awesome. Thanks a lot, everyone.
Title Image via http://pixelartmaker.com/